[Xymon] [External] PS client enhancement of ServiceCheck

Timothy Williams tlwilliams4 at vcu.edu
Thu Oct 18 18:24:10 CEST 2018

Zak, all

I pushed my revised script out to a few servers. Most all have upgraded
powershell, but a few 2008 & 2008R2 still have PS v2. Script will not
start, but no clear error about why. It runs fine on the '08 servers with
PS v3, v4, or v5. The ones with v2 seem to be running the script in a v1
instance. Error: Program
C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe for service
XymonPSClient exited with return code 4294770688. Any way to force it to
run in v2? Or do you see anything in the new function that would choke v1?