[Xymon] XymonD --merge-clientlocal issues

Thomas Eckert thomas.eckert at it-eckert.de
Tue Oct 16 19:30:55 CEST 2018

Hi Tim,

for future readers: There is an error in the man page `xymond(8)`: `--merge-clientconfig` in `xymond(8)` is **wrong**. The option `--merge-clientlocal` documented in `client-local.cfg(5)` is correct.
You added this in `tasks.cfg` to the launch of `xymond`, right?

I have this running successfully in a Linux-environment with host-specific (`[host=%www.*]`) and class (`[linux]`)-sections and the sections merge fine.

Cheers
Thomas