[Xymon] xymon not warning

Norbert Kriegenburg norbert.kriegenburg at de.ibm.com
Fri Oct 12 17:29:12 CEST 2018

sure,

but for a fast check how many GB are available if the disk becomes yellow
it is much more useful to have human readeable output.
I cannot see why this

df -hlP /home
/dev/xvda2       25G  7.0G   17G  31% /

behaves differently then this

df -lP /home
Filesystem     1024-blocks    Used Available Capacity Mounted on
/dev/xvda2        25412940 7260876  16854504      31% /

as field NF-1 is the same. And the usage graphs are also not affected.

Norbert