[Xymon] xymon not warning

Norbert Kriegenburg norbert.kriegenburg at de.ibm.com
Fri Oct 12 16:39:50 CEST 2018

Ah yes,

i also recently stumbled over this. Took me some time to find out what is
the root cause (as always this mailing list helped).
But i wonder why the disk alerting does not work anymore if i change df -Pl
to df -hPl, if the disk usage percentage is not affected (by syntax or
output field).
(Btw: the inode alerting is not affected by the "h" switch).

I really would like to get this fixed, as for our normally huge disks it is
hard to check how much space is available by a normal df...

Norbert