[Xymon] Mail queue has elements less than 5 minutes; Mail queue is empty.

Dunnell, Jerry E Gerald.E.Dunnell at centurylink.com
Thu Nov 29 16:36:03 CET 2018

All,

I am getting this message in purple, but I don't know what it means. The mail queue is in fact empty so why is xymon giving me an error? Is there a way to suppress this test on the client?
Any help would be appreciated.

Jerry Dunnell
NSM Configuration Management
500 North New York Av., Winter Park, FL. 32789
Mailstop:  FL01420102-1016
Voice: 407-621-3518 | Wireless: 407-310-3084
Email: Gerald.E.Dunnell at CenturyLink.com<mailto:yoram.x.dvoretz at CenturyLink.com>
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D3B7C2.F7887510]

This communication is the property of CenturyLink and may contain confidential or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the communication and any attachments.