[Xymon] Christmas icons

Richard L. Hamilton rlhamil2 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 16:03:27 CET 2018

As far as I can tell, the site with Big Brother extensions is gone.  I found one gif set via the Wayback Machine that _might_ be what you want:
http://web.archive.org/web/20080726061802/http://www.deadcat.net/40/gifts.tar.gz

Just the basic colors, not the extra versions for older status or acknowledged status.  They look like tiny gift boxes, not animated, I think.  Not really what your request had me imagining.