[Xymon] Can the ps client notify when windows updates are available.

Kris Springer kspringer at innovateteam.com
Tue Nov 27 16:44:08 CET 2018

Yes, there's a few 'windows updates' scripts available.  There's some
specific steps involved in getting things setup just right, but it works
great.  I edited my script to use just as info (always green), but it
does have the alert colors built-in.  I changed it because updates come
out practically daily nowdays and everything was always red even though
I had just updated the previous day.

You can run other external scripts via the PS client too.  There's a
surprising lack of How-To's in that area so I'm putting some things
together.  I'll post it when I'm done.

Kris Springer