[Xymon] Ignoring snap mounts

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Tue Nov 13 20:04:39 CET 2018

Thanks for the sanity check!

My issue was actually having DEFAULTS at the top (the DISK * 90 95)
overwriting the things below.  I've got all my server specific stuff below
it, but that's for FILE checks and such.  I figured this out when I tried
to set DISK / 1 2 to be warned about that, which failed when the statement
was placed below DEFAULTS.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343