[Xymon] Windows tests go purple if server is listed twice.

Norbert Kriegenburg norbert.kriegenburg at de.ibm.com
Wed Nov 7 09:22:21 CET 2018

Hi Stephen,

do you have the same server line in your new page, or do you add the line
with the "noconn" for the server?
I always ensure that i have only one line per server with all the flags
like conn and ftp, and all other occurences with
0.0.0.0 servername # noconn
so it cannot conflict with different settings.

HTH

Norbert