[Xymon] Windows tests go purple if server is listed twice.

Stephen Carville (xymon list) scarville at lereta.com
Tue Nov 6 21:15:28 CET 2018

A while back I create a special page with only a subset of the regular
tests listed.  Just the result for conn mostly.  This was no problem
until I had to add Windows servers to it.  I can add a Linux box under
"group-only conn Linux" and that does not affect the tests displayed on
the other pages.  However if I add a Windows server under "group-only
conn Windows" tests like dns and ftp do not update and eventually go
purple.  Any results received from the Windows client are unaffected.

It doesn't seem to matter if the Windows server has a client on it or not.

XYMon version: 4.3.28
    Server OS: CentOS 7

Windows client: BBWin 0.13 (not all Windows servers have the client)

--
Stephen