[Xymon] acknowledgements does not survive xymon restart

EDSchminke at Hormel.com EDSchminke at Hormel.com
Thu Nov 1 12:58:25 CET 2018

What config changes are you making that requires such frequent restarts?

Changes to hosts.cfg, alerts.cfg, analysis.cfg, client-local.cfg; these are
files that get changed most frequently in my environment.  None of which
require a restart to pick up the changes.  I think the only one that *does*
need a restart, would be xymonserver.cfg, and the only component that would
need to be restarted would be xymond, not the full stack.

Erik D. Schminke | Associate Systems Programmer
Hormel Foods Corporation | One Hormel Place | Austin, MN 55912
Phone: (507) 434-6817
edschminke at hormel.com | www.hormelfoods.com