[Xymon] custom scripts for windows servers

Robert Herron robert.herron at gmail.com
Tue May 22 23:42:02 CEST 2018

What is loglevel set to in the bbwin section of bbwin.cfg?  The
documentation says the default is 0 for no log. 1 = errors, 2 = warnings, 3
= info, 4 = debug.

<configuration>
<bbwin>
<setting name="loglevel" value="3">
<setting name="logpath" value="c:\program files\bbwin\logs\bbwin.log"
</bbwin>
</configuration>

On May 18, 2018 8:26 AM, "Chris Pretorius" <chrisp at lightstoneauto.co.za>