[Xymon] Force logfetch to only process complete lines?

Larry Bonham larry at fni-stl.com
Fri May 11 03:53:46 CEST 2018

Thanks Galen.  I really appreciate the response.

I have looked at client-local.cfg and experimented with different settings.  Do you know if there is a practical limit to the size setting?  I know 10240 is the default but I would like it as large as possible.

Most of my problems are related to LOG settings in analysis.cfg.  I could try moving all that to client-local.cfg.  I am correct in saying that client-local.cfg does require duplication of global settings if you have settings for a specific host (e.g. settings based on class RHEL7 will need to be duplicated for specific hosts)?  We have over 250 so I’d like as many lumped together as possible.

I’ll review all this and reply tomorrow.  Thanks.

Larry