[Xymon] Help with removing top line of Combo Status page

Jeremy Laidman jeremy at laidman.org
Thu Mar 29 05:53:57 CEST 2018

It's tricky to modify a package. Best thing might be to get the equivalent
source code, extract it, compile using instructions, then modify and
recompile. This will make a new xymond. You can then copy this over the old
xymond or copy next to it with a different name (eg xymond-patched) and
adjust the tasks.cfg file accordingly.

Another option, to avoid replacing a binary on the Xymon server, would be
to modify the web page header with a bit of javascript that hunts down and
removes the lines you don't want. You could do this in either xymonmenu.cfg
or stdnormal_header.