[Xymon] xymondXboard syntax limitation - XMH tags?

John Thurston john.thurston at alaska.gov
Wed Jun 27 19:08:37 CEST 2018

The xymondboard message type is shown in the docs with the following syntax:
>   xymondboard [CRITERIA] [fields=FIELDLIST]

The xymondXboard message type is shown in the docs with the following:
   > Retrieves an XML string with the summary of all status logs as for
the "xymondboard" command.

but it looks to me like Xboard does not support the 'fields='
capabilities of board. I always get the same fields in my XML,
regardless of how I craft my message. My quick look in source-code makes
me think the values returned by Xboard are limited and hard-coded.

I'd like to use Xboard, but I'd also like to have it return some XMH
tags (like XMH_DGNAME, XMH_DISPLAYNAME). Can anyone suggest a way to do
this?

John Thurston    907-465-8591
John.Thurston at alaska.gov
Department of Administration