[Xymon] Project: Xymon dashboard

Galen Johnson solitaryr at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 16:27:13 CEST 2018

Paul,

Look at the python script and it has an example of what to feed xymon2json.

Christian,

I get the json response and there should be a message but the interface is
all green with no other output.  Also, I had to copy the python scripts to
xymon-cgi since (for reasons I haven't dug into yet, apache refuses to
recognize the files as CGI scripts).

=G=