[Xymon] Project: Xymon dashboard

Root, Paul T Paul.Root at CenturyLink.com
Tue Jun 26 16:07:23 CEST 2018

No error message.

I get the 3 icons in the corner only in Firefox, the title and a column line of
prio1 prio2 prio3 other acked

These do nothing.

On IE (version 11) , I get a box with a 10 in it, a pull down of min - hours - days. And a dialog box saying 'working on it'.

That's it.

In firefox and chrome, the help dialog (mark all as seen, reload data, open settings) come up. The menu will come up. Checking boxes works, I can change the font.

No output no error message.

-----Original Message-----
From: Christian Herzog <herzog at phys.ethz.ch>
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2018 8:55 AM
To: Root, Paul T <Paul.Root at CenturyLink.com>
Cc: xymon at xymon.com
Subject: Re: [Xymon] Project: Xymon dashboard

> First thing I've found is the xymon2json wants python3. I only had python2 installed.  I added python3.4 but that did nothing.
ok I'll add this requirement in the README.

> As it stands, it doesn't work at all in Internet Explorer.
it sure does, my colleagues are using it.

> I do get the menu, reload and eye in the corner using firefox.  The menu comes up but no servers or tests actually come up.
is xymon2json producing the JSON? Open its URL in the browser and see if you
get the output. Once this works, the JS interface will either show output or
an error message.

good luck,
-Christian

This communication is the property of CenturyLink and may contain confidential or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the communication and any attachments.