[Xymon] Chrome cookie deprecations (fix/workaround)

John Thurston john.thurston at alaska.gov
Tue Jun 19 22:58:37 CEST 2018

I hadn't even thought of that....but...

On one server I have backslashes, and other I do not. Both seem to
arrive in my browser correctly structured with quotes. I have no idea
how that happened or why it behaves this way.

Despite my experimental results, escaping those quotes seems prudent.

John Thurston    907-465-8591
John.Thurston at alaska.gov
Department of Administration
State of Alaska