[Xymon] RRD graph not working for only one test

Scot Kreienkamp Scot.Kreienkamp at la-z-boy.com
Fri Jun 8 21:08:07 CEST 2018

Can you post your SPLITNCV line?

So you have a files named exactly nginx_connections.rrd and nginx_requests.rrd in the RRD directory for the hosts you want?

Scot Kreienkamp |Senior Systems Engineer | La-Z-Boy Corporate
One La-Z-Boy Drive| Monroe, Michigan 48162 | Office: 734-384-6403 | | Mobile: 7349151444 | Email: Scot.Kreienkamp at la-z-boy.com