[Xymon] RRD graph not working for only one test

Rich Jones rich at corporationpop.co.uk
Fri Jun 8 16:30:31 CEST 2018

Hi all, weird one... Have been playing about with the following nginx
monitor https://github.com/ZeWaren/xymon-nginx and I can't get the graphs
to work at all.

The test runs fine (as far as I can tell, i have modified the script to
output the data for the graph and that all looks fine), it sends it's data
etc and I can see the .rrd files created. However Xymon doesn't want to
display them at all. I simply end up with alt text and the magnifying
glass. Clicking the magnifying glass results in the "Cannot access RRD
directory" error.

I have performed an rrdtool dump on the offending graph and compared it
with other .rrd files, doesn't look to be any issue. Permissions are all
the same across all the data/rrd/host etc.

Has anyone else had this issue or similar? Any ideas?
I'm running Xymon 4.3.28

Cheers, Rich