[Xymon] Alias for test name?

Isaac W Traxler traxler at lsu.edu
Fri Jun 1 20:35:22 CEST 2018

If you do not mind redundant data, simply duplicate the line in the script
tjat is sending the result (have one line sat test is sql and the other
say test is database). Xymon sever belies that 2 distinct tests were done
and keeps everything separate and redundant.

--
Isaac Traxler
Storage & Infrastructure Manager
225-578-1923 | traxler at lsu.edu