[Xymon] Language Supported in Xymon

Poorlupadi, Chethana Chethana.Poorlupadi at colt.net
Fri Jul 13 11:34:19 CEST 2018

Hi Team,

Could any one of you let me know what are the different languages supported by Xymon?

Thanks,
Chethana

[Colt Disclaimer] This email is from an entity of the Colt group of companies. Colt Group S.A., K2 Building, Forte 1, 2a rue Albert Borschette, L-1246 Luxembourg, R.C.S. B115679. Corporate and contact information for our entities can be found at http://colt.net/uk/en/Colt-Group-of-Companies/index.htm. Internet communications are not secure and Colt does not accept responsibility for the accurate transmission of this message. Content of this email or its attachments is not legally or contractually binding unless expressly previously agreed in writing by Colt