[Xymon] Status changing white to green in a loop

Mariusz Walczak mariusz.walczak at deutsche-boerse.com
Thu Jul 12 17:07:21 CEST 2018

The below email is classified: Internal

Hello,

@Dominique:
I can confirm there is only one xymonlaunch process strarted with a clientlaunch config.

@ Torsten:
Client data is available and starts with [collector:] and ends with UTC.
In xymod.log there was truncated messages for two clients. I increased MAXMSG_CLIENT. Messages from xymod.log are gone, but the issue "white to green in a loop" is still there.

I have two servers configured - primary and secondary. The issue occurs only on primary. They are setup almost identically. On primary Xymon filesystem is occupying 362MB. On secondary 54M.

Regards,
Mariusz