[Xymon] xymonping overinflated response time

Terry Hurcombe terry.hurcombe at brightsolid.com
Mon Jul 2 18:09:24 CEST 2018

Hello list.

I've noted that since moving some systems from xymon 4.3.17 to 4.3.28 that ping times seem hugely inflated and do not match the response times I see from the command line utilities.

4.3.28 reports 40.2ms vs 0.92ms  from 4.3.17. Is this a known issue?

Regards,

Terry.
This message is confidential and may contain privileged information. You should not disclose its contents to any other person. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender named above immediately. It is expressly declared that this e-mail does not constitute nor form part of a contract or unilateral obligation. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of brightsolid shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.