[Xymon] [xymon] too much data in powershell client reports

Beck, Zak zak.beck at accenture.com
Mon Jan 29 14:57:45 CET 2018

Hi Mario

Thank you for pointing this out, it has enabled me to identify a couple of issues with slimmode in v2.27 which I am hoping I have fixed successfully in v2.28.

Services were not working correctly with slimmode - the documentation has my intended behaviour, the code did not! If you use slimmode without also stating services, all services should be returned and this should now work in v2.28.

Also 'sections' was not working as it should, that should also be fixed.

Please try v2.28 (https://svn.code.sf.net/p/xymon/code/sandbox/WinPSClient/xymonclient.ps1).

>> BTW, the sections in slimmode syntax seems not to match the xymon columns, what about it?

The sections in slimmode syntax match the section names (in [] brackets) in the data sent, which also do not always match the column names. This is just the way it works.

Zak