[Xymon] [xymon] too much data in powershell client reports

Beck, Zak zak.beck at accenture.com
Fri Jan 26 10:24:26 CET 2018

Hi Mario

The ports check is just netstat -an. I would suggest for these servers you use slimmode as you mention and then add an external script to run your own netstat command and exclude the lines for the IPs you are not interested in.

For example, you can pipe the output of netstat to findstr and use an inverse match to exclude the lines matching the expression using /v:

netstat -an | findstr /V "127.0.0.1"

Zak