[Xymon] Help with removing top line of Combo Status page

Ashu Patel APatel at kgsalpha.com
Thu Feb 22 17:59:24 CET 2018

Hello all, I need assistance with customizing the status page generated of a combo test. On the top (under the date/time), there is a line that lists the following: test1&&test2&&test3... = 1&&1&&1&&1.. = 1.
How do I get rid of this line? (See the yellow highlighted in the attached image)

[cid:image002.png at 01D3ABD4.944F5580]
This is informational only and is not a solicitation, commitment or confirmation. Transaction details are subject to official confirmation and terms of business. We may make markets, buy/sell as principal or have a position in financial instruments herein. We do not warrant that information is accurate, complete or that any returns will be achieved. Price/availability is subject to change. Changes to assumptions may have a material impact on price/returns. Other than transactions in financial instruments, any agreement KGS enters into must be executed by a KGS authorized signatory. If you received in error, please delete and advise sender. Communications are subject to review and archiving. Changes to assumptions may have material impact on price or returns. For more information, please contact your representative. If you received this message in error, please delete the message and advise the sender. Communications to and from our firm are subject to review and archiving.