[Xymon] [External] ipconfig:netstat:diskpart|route|ifstat|iis_sites not displaying in the gui

Beck, Zak zak.beck at accenture.com
Thu Feb 8 17:20:02 CET 2018

Hi

Try [ports] and  [trends] for some of the data.

Some of the data is not displayed but is used behind the scenes for graphs or statistics. [diskpart] is not displayed anywhere (it is intended to be extracted to a report using xymon command line tools).

IIS_Sites – I have never used this but I think it should show as a separate test. The data is updated on slow scans (every 6 hours).

Cheers

Zak