[Xymon] fine grained alerts

Kris Springer kspringer at innovateteam.com
Fri Dec 28 19:16:32 CET 2018

In my alerts.cfg I've got a PAGE setting that is working well, but I
want to fine tune one of the HOSTS to reduce the frequency of alerts for
the DISK service.  But now I'm getting 2 alerts for the Disk service for
that host.  I thought the HOST rule would overrule the PAGE rule since
it comes first.  How do I configure this correctly so I still get all
the service alerts as normal for the page, but the disk service for the
single host repeats every 4 hours instead of the default 30 min?  Here's
what I have.
*
**HOST=CloudBox-2**
**      MAIL username at email.com SERVICE=disk COLOR=red,purple