[Xymon] alert on PROC only during certain time

Fabian Wendlandt fabian.wendlandt at innowerk-it.de
Thu Dec 6 08:37:01 CET 2018

In the analysis.cfg you can specify a limit for max processes. If you set it to 0 xymon will alert when its running.

In analysis.cfg:

HOST=CamViewer TIME=*:2200:2400
PROC CamSoftware 0 0

This will change proc’s color to red if a process named CamSoftware is running between 22:00 and 24:00 on any given day.
See http://xymon.sourceforge.net/xymon/help/manpages/man5/analysis.cfg.5.html

Best regards,
Fabian