[Xymon] Ignoring Portable Disks

Calum Martin cdm46 at ast.cam.ac.uk
Fri Aug 24 13:36:25 CEST 2018

Hi All,

Thanks for getting back to me Damien, unfortunately I still have these
issues despite following your advice and trying to escape the forward
slashes. My problem still persists both when I configure the analysis on
the clients or the server.

Is xymon able to log line skips in analysis.cfg due to syntax errors
etc? Would the debug option for xymond_client log this?

Cheers,
Calum