analysis.cfg - match a sentence not a single word

Ian Diddams didds3 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 16 17:53:20 CEST 2018

 Follwoing on from my rpevious queries and thanks to all that helped,
Ive now got everything working but matching a single word ("DIDDS").

however - what I actually need to match is a sentence

eg "Failed to initialize credentials using keyta"

I can try this
LOG %/var/log/messages.*.log "Failed to initialize credentials using keytab"  COLOR=yellow

but the GUI flags the contents of the file as containing that but it doesn;t alert for it.

all the man page suggests is single word pattern matching is available - any other suggestions?

cheers