[Xymon] xymongen - add static text to a page?

John Thurston john.thurston at alaska.gov
Fri Sep 15 19:38:47 CEST 2017

On 9/15/2017 8:30 AM, John Thurston wrote:
> Is there a way to insert additional static text on a specific page
> generated by xymongen?
. . .
> What I'm after is kind of like the COMMENT option in hosts.cfg for
> hosts, but I want something for pages.
>> COMMENT:Host comment
>>     Adds a small text after the hostname on the web page.
>
> The TITLE option in hosts.cfg also comes close, but again, isn't right.

Hah! It _was_ the TITLE option I was after.

By specifying a TITLE for a GROUP, the text appears above the group. By
defining a title for the first group on a page, I get static text at the
top of my page. I knew there must be a way to twist xymon around to get
what I wanted :)

John Thurston    907-465-8591
John.Thurston at alaska.gov
Department of Administration