[Xymon] xymongen - add static text to a page?

John Thurston john.thurston at alaska.gov
Fri Sep 15 18:30:56 CEST 2017

Is there a way to insert additional static text on a specific page
generated by xymongen?

I've found the the --pagetext-headings option for xymongen. This puts
the page/sub-page description at the top of the page. That's not waht I
need.

What I'm after is kind of like the COMMENT option in hosts.cfg for
hosts, but I want something for pages.
> COMMENT:Host comment
>     Adds a small text after the hostname on the web page.

The TITLE option in hosts.cfg also comes close, but agai, isn't right.

John Thurston    907-465-8591
John.Thurston at alaska.gov
Department of Administration
State of Alaska