[Xymon] Why no host comments?

Richard Hamilton rlhamil2 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 19:12:45 CEST 2017

Having looked tried it, I decided I liked the default (show as tooltip on
the everything page, show in plain sight on the non-green or critical
systems pages) better; because with 27 columns of tests shown on my
everything page, horizontal space is at a premium. :-)

Clearly, others feel differently, which is probably why it's an option...