[Xymon] Windows Powershell client v2.21

Beck, Zak zak.beck at accenture.com
Fri Oct 20 16:05:27 CEST 2017

Hi

For the servers with purple in the ‘xymonlog’ column, my guess is at some point you have had “xymonlogsend” in the client-local.cfg. This causes the XymonPSClient to send the log as a nicely formatted HTML page with the test name xymonlog.

I would say you had this directive in at one time and then removed it, causing purples in the column as your clients are no longer sending that data.

You can remove the xymonlog test in the usual way – xymon 0 "drop <host> xymonlog"

Cheers

Zak