[Xymon] Windows Powershell client v2.21

Mario De Chenno MARIO.DECHENNO at unicampania.it
Fri Oct 20 14:44:16 CEST 2017

You guess was right.
It's the size of the client messages being too large in Win2016 (Exchange servers...). Increasing client messages and tests allowed sizes in xymonserver.cfg makes columns reappear.

One more question: I still have purple in the "xymonlog" column, appearing only in some windows servers, not in others. It seems a duplicate of the "clientlog" column, common to linux clients too. Did I miss some documentation changes?

Regards,
Mario