[Xymon] Windows Powershell client v2.21

Beck, Zak zak.beck at accenture.com
Thu Oct 19 10:30:09 CEST 2017

Hi

I have just one Windows 2016 server in my environment but it is working ok and all columns are showing.

If the client payload (in xymon-lastcollect) is the same between 2012 and 2016 then I don’t think this can be an issue in the client, although I wouldn’t rule anything out.

Sorry I don’t really have any other suggestions at this point…

Zak