[Xymon] Windows Powershell client v2.21

Mario De Chenno MARIO.DECHENNO at unicampania.it
Wed Oct 18 11:47:40 CEST 2017

It seems that svcs, who and uptime columns disappear from windows servers 2016 after upgrading to 2.21.
[svcs], [uptime] and [who] sections are in place and in the same format in 2.19 and 2.21 "client data" output, but Xymon does not display them anymore (purple or empty column).
Restoring 2.19 fixes the issue.
I upgraded xymon server from 4.3.27 to 4.3.28 without any change.
How can I help troubleshooting this issue?
Mario