[Xymon] Xymon History Button stopped working in Chrome Version 62.0.3202.94

Jonathan Trott jtrott at dancrai.com
Tue Nov 21 00:48:45 CET 2017

Hi Manesh.

If you check the archives, we have discussed this in the last week and
John Thurston has written a patch to fix the issue, which also effects
Edge and Safari.

Thanks,
JT

From:   Mahesh Patil <mahesh1patil at gmail.com>
To:     xymon at xymon.com
Date:   20/11/2017 16:54
Subject:        [Xymon] Xymon History Button stopped working in Chrome
Version 62.0.3202.94
Sent by:        "Xymon" <xymon-bounces at xymon.com>

Hi All,

I have observed that Xymon (version 4.3.26) History button on all pages
stopped working in

Chrome - Browser - Version 62.0.3202.94 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Chrome - Developer tools - shows - following error

Refused to send form data to '
https://xymon.mydomain.org/xymon-cgi/history.sh?HISTFILE=mynode.cpu&ENTRIES=50&IP=ip.add.ress.here&DISPLAYNAME=mynode
' because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive:
"form-action 'self'".

Working fine in Firefox browser version 57.0 (64-bit).

Is this a know issue?  Is there any fix?