[Xymon] Windows Powershell Client-local.cfg

Jonathan Trott jtrott at dancrai.com
Tue Nov 21 00:47:24 CET 2017

Try using [powershell]

Thanks,
JT

From:   Timothy L Williams <tlwilliams4 at vcu.edu>
To:     xymon at xymon.com
Date:   21/11/2017 08:01
Subject:        [Xymon] Windows Powershell Client-local.cfg
Sent by:        "Xymon" <xymon-bounces at xymon.com>

We are in the process of moving from the BBWin client to the Powershell
client in a mixed Windows/Linux environment.  I want to have a common set
of parameters in the 'client-local.cfg' file on the Xymon server for the
Windows PS clients, rather than listing each client system.  I have a
section [win32] where I list the same params as for a working single
server; I have also tried [windows] and [win] but the test server does not
indicate receiving data from Xymon server and settings are not applied. OS
is 64-bit Windows 2016, should I try [win64]?  On the Linux data file I
get back an [osversion] section and a [uname] section, but on the PS data
file only a [uname] section. Is that the problem?
Tim Williams