[Xymon] Xymon to monitor HP OpenVMS

Jeremy Laidman jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au
Mon Nov 20 00:32:53 CET 2017

Yes, me too. Only the 1_Warning.txt from McAfee came through.

It might be best if you look at the Apache error log, rather than sending
it to the list. Perhaps tail the log at the time you're looking at the CPU
page with the broken graph, so you can more easily correlate the failure
with the log entries. If you're not sure what the log messages mean, then
it's likely there will only be a few messages, and you could include them
in an email, rather than attaching a large (>100MB) file.

Cheers
Jeremy