[Xymon] Graph patch

Stef Coene stef.coene at docum.org
Wed Nov 15 11:49:42 CET 2017

Hi,

I added option filter and filelist to showgraph.sh to enhance the
graphing availabilities.
The filter filters the rrd files and only graphs the matching files.
With file filelist option, you can specify a list of rrd files. | is
used between the files.

Example, if you have file system /home and /home/users, you can add
filter=,home to filter for filesystems containing /home at the end of
the showgraph.sh url.
Or you can add ,home|,home,users to only show /home and /home/users.

I think this is a nice feature for Xymon.

But I need some help....
The only issue I have is that for filter it works fine, but for
filelist, the graphs are missing the filenames in the comments.

Stef