[Xymon] Http Status Column and Https

Richard Jones rich at corporationpop.co.uk
Wed Nov 8 14:11:59 CET 2017

Im wondering if this is to do with the actual server that is running Xymon.
Performed a clean install of Xymon to 100% ensure OpenSSL was used:

    Checking for OpenSSL ...
    Compiling with SSL library works OK
    Linking with SSL library works OK
    Checking if your SSL library has SSLv2 enabled
    Makefile.test-ssl2:7: recipe for target 'test-link' failed
    SSLv2 support disabled (dont worry, all systems should use SSLv1 or TLS)
    Checking if your SSL library has SSLv3 enabled
    Makefile.test-ssl3:7: recipe for target 'test-link' failed
    SSLv3 support disabled (dont worry, all systems should use SSLv1 or TLS)

    Xymon can use the OpenSSL library to test SSL-enabled services like
https-encrypted websites, POP3S, IMAPS, NNTPS and TELNETS. If you have the
OpenSSL library installed, I recommend that you enable this.

    Do you want to be able to test SSL-enabled services (y) ?

However I'm still seeing the issue. Getting a bit grumbly with it now!

*Rich Jones* | Systems Developer
Corporation Pop
21-23 Shudehill
Manchester M4 2AF
0161 838 0808
www.corporationpop.co.uk
This email message (and any attached file) is intended only for the use of
the individual or entity to whom the sender intended it to be addressed and
may contain information that constitutes a trade secret, or that is
privileged, confidential or subject to copyright. No part of it may be
circulated, quoted, or reproduced without prior written approval from
Corporation Pop Ltd. The contents of this document are strictly
confidential and owned by Corporation Pop Ltd. Copyright © Corporation Pop
Ltd. All rights reserved. Corporation Pop is a limited company registered
in England + Wales. Company number 4869229. VAT number 533 8932 26.