[Xymon] Http Status Column and Https

Richard Jones rich at corporationpop.co.uk
Tue Nov 7 18:16:18 CET 2017

Hi all,

Have finally got around to upgrading our Xymon installation, mostly all
good (still some plugins and extensions to add in), however I'm seeing a
strange issue where the http test is returning a HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
for all sites using https. This used to work in our previous (admittedly
VERY out-of date) instance. Any ideas?

Hosts.cfg looks something like this for the affected rows:

1.2.3.4   someurl.com  # https://someurl.com COMMENT:somecomment

While I'm at it, I can't recall how to get the ssl certificate test to work
and show the expiry dates, is this related?

Cheers, Rich