[Xymon] Xymonfetch, msgcache and personal scripts

Root, Paul T Paul.Root at CenturyLink.com
Thu Nov 2 17:42:20 CET 2017

The clientlaunch is run inside the xymon environment, so it should send to localhost.

From: Xymon [mailto:xymon-bounces at xymon.com] On Behalf Of Pierre L
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2017 11:17 AM
To: xymon
Subject: [Xymon] Xymonfetch, msgcache and personal scripts

Hello all,

I managed to make the xymonfetch work through a ssh tunnel and the default tests are now visible in the xymon page (thanks to Thomas and John).
But I have personal scripts that I used to launch via clientlaunch.cfg and I do not know how to tell the script to write data locally (in msgcache) instead of sending the datas to the xymon server.
Thank you again for your help.

Pierre
This communication is the property of CenturyLink and may contain confidential or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the communication and any attachments.