Please advice: svcstatus.sh opening when clicked on any process on Status page (output attached)

manoj biswakarma manojbiswakarma at yahoo.com
Mon May 29 00:23:02 CEST 2017

Hello,I have tried to install xymon on my Raspberry pi,been successful so far except for the fact that when I am clicking on any process displayed on Status page is comes back with a popup of a separate windows saying "You have chosen to open : svcstatus.sh" from <my rasp ip address> (output attached) but not the graph which I was expecting.Please help and advice what did i do wrong. I can provide any other output if you wish me to..Thanks you

 Regards
Manoj Biswakarma (Manoj)