[Xymon] EXPAGE bug

Root, Paul T Paul.Root at CenturyLink.com
Mon May 15 16:12:22 CEST 2017

Run ~xymon/server/bin/xymond_alert -test Glengarry.cronmagic.com YourTest |grep -v Failed

And look to see when and why the mail is sent to frank.

-----Original Message-----
From: Xymon [mailto:xymon-bounces at xymon.com] On Behalf Of Frank
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2017 9:04 AM
To: xymon at xymon.com
Subject: [Xymon] EXPAGE bug

    Hi,

     Looks like I may have found a bug.  My xymon version 4.3.27.

HOST=glengarry.cronomagic.com
     EXPAGE=md5
     MAIL test at cronomagic.com

HOST=machine.cronomagic.com
     MAIL frank at cronomagic.com

    Stops the paging for test at cronomagic.com but frank at cronomagic.com
who has
nothing to do with glengarry.cronomagic.com gets paged. I double checked
my file to be sure
there was nothing else interfering.

--

sysadm  cronomagic.com/gemstelecom.com