[Xymon] multiple xymonnet question -- duplicate hosts.cfg?

Henrik Størner henrik at hswn.dk
Tue Mar 28 14:26:36 CEST 2017

Hi Scot,

Den 28-03-2017 14:22, Scot Kreienkamp skrev:

> I am
setting up a remote xymonproxy/xymonnet system that will report back to
my central server. My question is, do I have to duplicate the hosts.cfg
on the xymonproxy host for the systems I want it to network test or is
there a way to tell xymonnet to get that list from the xymond server on
my master display server?

xymonnet already does that by default. See
this mail from February about setting up a secondary network test
server: http://lists.xymon.com/archive/2017-February/044355.html