[Xymon] host and test names with dots

Rodrigo Borges Pereira rodrigoborgespereira at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 22:30:05 CET 2017

Hi,

Thanks all for the comments/confirmations.

I find that I don't need to convert the dots in the hostname part to
commas, I just push it as it is to xymon utility. Xymon will get testname
after the last dot, regardless of the dots before.

As I just need this for the sake of better visualization and copy-paste for
test names that have dots (IP's or hostnames), I guess one approach is to
modify the source that produces the pages so that in the HTML the commas
become dots.

Thanks again!